Sunday, October 12, 2014

Where Are You From And Why Are You From There?

Hey you, where are you from? And why are you from there?
This is truly important! And I really care
At some point our conversation will lead to the punch bowl
No need to give it time, I need to know now
Do you wanna kill my dreams in the moonlight?
I always wondered why you've been getting on my case
You never asked me why I came here in the first place

It's been a long year for the songwriter, no doubt
But this September's looking like a classic fluke
A Cinderella Mercer over Duke
This tastes funny now and your eyes tell me
Your eyes are my eyes in a million years
I always wondered why you've been getting on my case
You never asked me why I came here in the first place
You never asked, but what if I came here to just suck face?

GM7 Dm7 Cm7 Bm7 Am7
GM7 Dm7 E7sus2 F7sus2 Cadd2

G6add9 FM#11sus2 Em Dm7 Cadd2

No comments:

Post a Comment