Thursday, October 16, 2014

I'd Be Worried Too

Wrapped in the gold
Praying for instant classics
Look what I found
Digging through the attic
Every summer, every winter
Every time I have the time
On the couch, there goes unnoticed
A man sleeping in his mind

Wrapped in the gold
Demanding cornfield nostalgia
Summertime blues
When all your ideas have failed ya
Every summer, I'd be worried
I'd be worried too if I were you
On the couch, he was a favorite
With a friend or 2...
But none of them are you

I wish I was
Wrapped in the gold once again
Living the dream
Before I had to pay rent
Before I had to talk
Before I had to love
Before I had to to do both at the same

Hey man, I'd be worried too
If I was in your shoes

G Em G Em
CM7 G Am C CM9/B Am
GM7 Emadd9 CM7 Am
(high time= GM7/B Esus2 C Am)

No comments:

Post a Comment