Sunday, September 21, 2014

SHOW ME

You know me
You know the facts that almost matter but you
Don't know me
Don't know the stuff that's really matter
How am I supposed to be?
How am I supposed to know?
How am I supposed to love you like I know you?
I'll go if you go
and SHOW ME
if that aint who you are, come on and SHOW ME
even if it's hard, come on and SHOW ME
you've taken it this far, can't you just SHOW ME?
I know you
I know the basics and the motives but you
Don't know me
I know it's so easy to blow this
How am I supposed to know?
How am I supposed be?
How am I supposed to pretend like I know you?
If there's nothin' left to see
why don't you SHOW ME
if you got nothin' to hide, why don't you SHOW ME
what's on the inside? come on and SHOW ME
i aint sayin' you lied, but you gotta SHOW ME
(Showwwww me) SHOW ME do it for a brother, just SHOW ME prove it, now! aw! SHOW ME if that aint who you are, come on and SHOW ME what do you believe? you gotta
Show me, show me, show me, show me, show meeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment