Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Memory Maker

I see the sun outside and before you know it I'm gone
I'm bikin', if you can keep up, then you can come along
I used to ride on your street just so I could pass your lawn
You'd smile and wave and I'd act like I don't know what's going on
(oh...)

We'd eat each other's mic's backstage and hold our laughter in
I was so plastered but was too dumb to say anythin'
I couldn't help but get so excited when I'd see ya grin
I know I know the memories and today, we begin

(Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh//Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh//Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh...)
Last year...I cried...Over...Everything
Last night... I flew...Over...Everyone
I shook...hands with...my own memories
And I flew...over...everything I'd done
And you were always there
(Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh//Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh//Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh...)
And you, for me...Got to be...All I need
And you, for me...Got to be...All I need
All I need...

Haunted by. Your favorite brother
People pass. They're all so covered
Years roll by. And where's your lover now?

Sun looks red. On Timpanogas
So high, so. Completely bogus
Wind blows by. The life you've known has passed

No comments:

Post a Comment